DeAcampada reserves the right to modify this policy por legal reasons, so we recommend users to go throw this disclaimer regularly.
The User or third party that gives personal data to DeAcampada through this website (for example, Social Media or marketplaces) are informed that the data is processed by:
C/ Oporto, 36 – 08032 Barcelona
In accordance to what is established in the Organic Law 15/1999, of the 13th of December, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data communicated to us will be included in an automated list of personal data, created and maintained under the responsibility of DeAcampada.
The finality of this list is to facilitate the processing of the orders and send commercial offers in the future on our products and services that could be of your interest. Occasionally, we may send you advertising for a third party, but always related with the products and services commercialized by DeAcampada.
DeAcampada guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data communicated. For this reason, every time you connect to a zone demanding personal data such as “My Account”, “My cart”…, your navigator will open up a window of security alert and you will be in a safe surrounding. You can at all times exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of you personal data, by contacting our Customer Service by mail at email@example.com.
You can also consult or modify at all times your personal data through “My Account”.
1. When communication to us your personal data in the online registration forms or by e-mail, and that you accept the shipping of your order, you explicitly authorize DeAcampada to incorporate in its files this same data.
2. The collection and processing of your personal date is done in order to be able to contact you by e-mail, courier, or fax to ease the purchasing process as well as send you commercial deals and promotions on our products and services that could interest you. Occasionally we can also send you publicity from a third party, but always related to the products and services that we offer on DeAcampada.
3. The data that you communicate to us in the boxes * are obligatory to place your order, and can be used to contact you for commercial offers.
4. DeAcampada has taken into account all the technical measures necessary to prevent any modification, alteration loss or unauthorized treatment of your personal data, taking into accounts the inherent limits of the Internet.
5. DeAcampada manifests its privacy engagement in respect to the treatment of your personal data. You can consult or modify these data at any time by connecting to your account.
6. DeAcampada guarantees the security and privacy of the data communicated. Every time you are connected to an area with personal data such as “My Account” or “My Cart”, a security window will pop up on your navigator to indicate that you are now on a secure page.
Duration of the possession of Personal Data.
The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and payments of the services will be maintained as long as the contract is valid.
Once this relationship is finalized, if applicable, the data can be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation, and until any possible contractual responsibility is established.
The user can exercise their right to access, modify and delete their personal data by contacting DeAcampada at the email firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to: Carrer Oporto Nº36, 1º 1ª, 08012 Barcelona.
Cookies are archives stored in the computer from which you have accessed our website for the purposes described on this page.
The applications that we use to in order to collect, measure and analyze data from the navigation are:
Google Adwords (Retargeting)
These applications developed by Google enable us to measure and analyze date from our webpage, as well as make segmented publicity according to the user’s navigation, visible on websites of third parties (remarketing). The information that we obtain is related to the types of products visited, the time spent on the page, the language, the number of users and, the navigator used, among others. All the cookies come from statistical companies and under no circumstances do we collect information on the names and last names of our users, nor the postal address from which they are connected.
This information will be used to improve our webpages, detect new necessities and evaluate the improvements to be introduced on our webpages, with the objective of offering a better service for all the users such as, for example, adapt to the different navigators or terminals most frequently used.
To enable, consult, block or eliminate the cookies stored on your computer, you can configure your navigating options and parameters on your computer.
You can find all the information on how to do this according to your navigator:
• Firefox from http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/privacy-and-security
• Chrome from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042